Monday, March 23, 2015

Easy

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tee : Made by me // Jeans and necklace : LOFT Outlet // Sweater : Target // Scarf : A'gaci // Boots : Steve Madden // Belt : GAP
 
My favorite outfits are the simple, unpretentious ones. I had a phase when I tried to slam together tops and bottoms and shoes that were going in opposite directions, stylistically speaking. You can find some visual evidence in earlier posts of my blog... Things work out so much better for me when I just go with the flow and not force any of my clothes to be something they're not. Take this outfit for example. All these pieces are basic shapes, unembellished. The boots are even scuffed and the jeans naturally faded from wear (which I really like, by the way. This is the first time I've had a pair of raw denim jeans that has aged so well). Taken alone or together they harmoniously say "casual, laid-back, earthy."

One more thing: Moss green and black make an amazing duo.



1 comment:

  1. Love this casual and easy look. The scarf is a great addition!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete